Jul 25, 2014

REMOVE A FOLLOWER

For reasons only you know, you may want to remove a follower at one point in the game. Allow me to show you how.

1. Choose a follower you want to delete. Press hold the follower's icon/photo.


2. The photo will now have a red frame. Click the X button.


3. You will be prompted with a confirmation message. Choose YES if you're sure. NO if otherwise.


4. Voila! Follower removed already. Check my number of followers. From 14, it's now down to 13.

If you have questions or suggestions, please leave a message below! Thank you!

x, HD Farm Girl





4 comments:

  1. Can the follower still come to your town and steal shop items?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's happening to me now! He's stalking my farm for items that I want to sell ONLY to my neighbors! Wish there was a way to permanently BLOCK PEOPLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have someone who cleans out my shop even when I don't advertise, and they aren't a friend or follower. How can I block them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I block a non-follower who buys everything in my shop and seems to lay in wait for me to put things in my shop and then pounces!

    ReplyDelete